I soaked the glue off all the stamps, organized them by them or color and put them in boxes and envelopes until I had time and/or inspiration to do another project. This weekend I finished several sets of cards using those old postage stamps. Each set contains 6 cards with different color bases and each card has 6 postage stamps. I had enough wildflower stamps to make 6 sets. Sensing a theme here.
I used repositionable tape and my xyron to make the stamps into stickers. The process was a combination the perfect alignment tutorial and the my xyron tips found here. I lined up the stamps using a see through ruler and the sentiment was lined up using a stamp-a-majig so that each card has exactly the same layout.
I will be selling these sets at the Rock Star Rosie Benefit on October 1st. You purchase tickets online and find out all about a special little girl who is fighting brain cancer by going to Research4Rosie.com. Come out and get a closer look at these sets and the 300+ other cards I'll be selling to benefit Rosie.