Monday, September 5, 2011

Wishing it were all FREE.


I like the word FREE. Sounds nice doesn't it. No worries. No cost. No obligations.
Well several paper crafting bloggers are sharing codes to get a FREE trial at InLinkz Link Manager. I have seen the sites of the beta testers, Krisina Werner and Jennifer McGuire specifically, and loved the look of relevant links all neatly lined up below their beautiful projects. I used one of their codes and thought I would try this nifty new tool for myself.

Krisina Werner's video tutorial was incredibly helpful, making it easy to get started. I don't have a beautiful project today so I thought I would link to some items on my wish list. Admittedly I copied one of Kristina's links because it is just that cool. So here it is my first InLinkz link grid.

Some of these things will probably never make it into my collection as the budget is tighter than ever. But I can dream and save up for some of these things. So here is the question - Which of these items would YOU like to have and why?





Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ah if only we could win the lotto hey? Great stuff you have linked up there. I'd take the Silhouette for free. ;O)