Monday, March 7, 2011

Racers Jacket Flyboy Card

Racers Jacket Flyboy Card
Originally uploaded by Kalyber
A 1960s Racers Jacket, the kind I image Martin Milner and George Maharis wearing on Route 66, served as the inspiration for the background. I never saw the show but I know I've seen Martin Milner in one of those jackets.
The plane was cut out on the Silhouette using The Lazy Snipper OR Feeling Like a Genius - a Silhouette tutorial. I didn't use the offset feature on this and it looks cool cut so close, but it was a bit difficult to line up, even with acrylic stamps. The bits and pieces of this card have been lying around in the studioffice for a while and in a mass clean up I decided to get them together and make a card.
I really like the way this one turned out. Such a man card. This one is probably going in the Etsy store as I have no one to give it to.
Happy Crafting,

No comments: