Monday, February 28, 2011

More Sympathy


Sympathy cards are not hard to make in general, just simple words and beautiful flowers. They are harder to make when they are needed. They are especially hard to make for friends and family whose pain you want to ease, whose sorrow you want to eliminate.

This card is for a friend who lost her father. When I'm making something for someone specific I think about them, and pray for them, through the entire process. I know that my friend is really hurting and I don't know if my efforts at a card are going to help them in anyway. But I know that my prayers are heard and I hope that God will replace her sorrow with loving memories.
 
The particulars
Paper: Sahara Sand, Papertrey Ink White
Stamps:Long retired SU Both Way Blooms Ink: Momento Black, Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon (can you believe it?), Silhouette scalloped circle shape, Making Memories Alpha stickers colored with Copics. Tools: Fiskars Border punch, Dimensionals







Happy Crafting,

No comments: