Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thank Yous






Click on a card for a larger view. Leave a comment if you want details about which supplies were used or how something was done. All stamped images are copyright Stampin' Up!


I have been away from the blog for a while now and I apologize. I have been battling some horrid stomache something or other all week (lesson learned never get salad at a place known for burgers). We'll know tomorrow what's causing all the trouble but for now it's time to be grateful. Grateful for the abundance that allows for more and more stamp stuff to come my way.

I had an Open House a month ago (OMG it was a month ago), my first event as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I donated 10% of the days sales to WINGS (see link in side bar) and when I delivered the goods to their representative I handed her a $100 check. Of course because I am new to SU and have mainly retired sets and not much in the way of ink or paper I was my own best customer but it's all good. When the refund check comes in from the tax man I will really be laying out the cash for goodies.

At my Open House I had a couple of drawings for merchandise and what I call the WooHoo gift. I sent around a basket of nuggets with lables stamped with the watercolor joy wheel in pixie pink then words from the Amazing to Zany set: thanks, hey! hello, friend well I got a little distracted and inked the wrong side of one of my stamps and added "the one and only" to a label. DING! lightbulb moment. The one who draws this is the winner of the thank you cards I made before the event.

I wasn't going to be doing the actual demonstration because my upline was there to show me the ropes, especially grateful for her help during the "time to place your orders" portion of our day. So the attached cards are the thank yous that our WooHoo winner took home but they are meant for all the people who attended. All the people who hace since placed customer orders and especially for my upline who has been so helpful.

Blog Candy Alert Thanks for looking and be prepared for some house cleaning blog candy but fair warning I'm going to make you work for it. After all I did : )

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These are a super set of cards...TFS!

Ticia said...

Great cards! I thought we might have lost you! I have been checking in often to see if you had gotten back to stamping.