Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Catching up


Sniff, Sniff


It's time to say good bye to some of my stamp sets, at least as far as demonstrating goes. No more Natural Beauty, no more Right at Home.
The cards here were made and given a way months ago. Robin's birthday (using Natural Beauty) is March 1st and Cippys birthday (using chipboard with acylic paint, a bit of chalk and a few NSU brads) is in the beginning of April. But the images linger in my camera and now you can see them too. For the green card (always artichoke one of my fav colors) uses stamps from Right at Home and the Word by Word background. This card was part of a mixed bag set one of the birthday girls purchased.
I bought these sets before I became a demonstrator and I think I will hold on to them for a while. I love to color and these are great sets for my colorful therapy. Of course I could sell them (after July 1st of course) and just use my son's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coloring book for my coloring fix....Nah! I'll keep 'em.
I fell asleep while putting the boy to bed again. So this post is going up very late. I will post again tomorrow (or at least later this week). Be on the look out for "Buggin' with a Young Artist".

1 comment:

Ticia said...

All three are super cute! I like the bird card the best.
It's funny I love pictures of birds and even birds in the wild I just don't like birds in cages one little bit!