Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Pinterest Curator's Apology

The last few evenings I have been elbows deep in Pinterest looking at all the cards I have pinned. I joined the social media site because it is perfect for hoarders who don't want to clutter up their homes. Unfortunately, as with hoarding at home, sometimes you have to purge and organize electronic collections too.

My apologies
At 1,000+ pins the Cards board became overwhelming. The cards have been repinned into the categories below to make finding what you are looking for easier. The Cards board has 321 followers and the individual boards each have 150 followers. I didn't want 171 followers to lose the cards they liked on the original board. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Each new board is linked here:

Baby
Birthday
Christmas
Congrats/encouragement/support
Fancy folds/pop-ups
Geek/tech
Get Well/Sympathy
Girlfriends
Image
Layout/sketches
Love
Masculine
Missing you
Punches/die cuts/embossing folders
Sentiments
Shaped cards
Stamps I own
Technique
Thank you
Thinking of you/hi
Washi tape
Wedding/anniversary


Happy Crafting,




Card Maker & Pinterest Curator

No comments: