Saturday, February 2, 2013

Free Digi Paper- Urban Playground

Perspective




What we see in life depends on our perspective. Sometimes we need to get really close to something to see the beauty in it. This collection of background papers is the result of getting really close to a set of barrels at the playground I used to frequent as a child.

These images were captured in June of last year a week or two before my father's death. I am in the process of going through stuff and finding a proper home for things. These images needed to be shared with digital and scrapbook artists.

You can find the individual high res images for download on my flickr account. There are 16 images total all 12"x12" at 300 dpi. These images are a gift. You may use them in your art, you may sell your art, please credit Katemade Designs if you do. You may not sell these images as are in any form.

Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

Hi Katie! I just wanted to say thanks for your visit to my blog today--and for leaving such a lovely comment on my Juggling card. I am on Cloud 9 over here!!! Thanks for being so sweet :)