Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thanks Pinterest

I have grown to love Pinterest. I love looking at all the pictures and hitting the like button. I love sharing photos from blogs I follow. I love the inspiration but I guess that's the point of the whole site. There is a down side to Pinterest (like all things on the internet). Pinterest has changed the way I spend my creative time, actually it's nearly eliminated my creative time lately. 

I had to work at home tonight so I was busy with Photoshop this evening. When I was done I took a Pinterest break. I decided to use Photoshop to do a bit of creating for the blog. I have made a bit of word art to show how Pinterest has changed my life.

I am in the market for a new camera. I've been taking pictures with my iPhone, and as much as I like it, I would really like a real camera. So any suggestions? 
 
Tutorials coming next week. And possibly some layouts from this weekend's crop.

Happy Crafting,

No comments: