|An iPhone in the hands of a 9 year old doesn't always produce |
great results under harsh gymnasium lights — here's proof.
- Some days are better than others. This past weekend's fair was not one of the better ones. Maybe it was the rain, maybe it was the location but we didn't do well at the fair. I owe my son 10% of the take (income - table fee = take) for all his help at and patience with sitting at the fair. I figured it would be a bit of extra money for him to get Christmas presents with. If you are on his gift list, my apologies, his share was only $2.20.
The next time I am in a fair I will be sure
- the organizers are promoting it widely
- I promote my being there better
- there are other crafters there (this was actually a vendor fair)
- it is not competing with another, better promoted fair
- I do not lose a lot of sleep making new seasonal items (I will be making those year round now)