Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rock Star Rosie Benefit countdown 2 days




The last several months I have been working on a benefit for a special little girl with brain cancer. We met Rosie last year when she and my son were preparing for their first communions. Rosie and her family have been raising funds for cancer research and Children's Memorial Hospital for years and now it is their turn.

In two days the Rock Star Rosie Benefit will be underway. I'm looking forward to the massage, the cake walk, the minute to win it games and the raffles. Oh my goodness there are some awesome baskets ready for silent auction and raffles. Last count there were over 180 and still more to wrap. Baskets include weekends in Chicago, golf outings, wine tasting parties, spa packages, fine jewelry, sports memorabilia, and lots more.

I will be there selling Katemade Designs with my friend Ginny from Goo Studio who will be selling her beautiful hand crafted earrings.
Other vendors include:

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of Rosie's fans and the party that has been planned for Saturday. I hope you can join us. Friday is the last chance to purchase advanced tickets by going to Research4Rosie tickets can be purchased at the event too.

Happy Crafting,

No comments: