Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Robot says? You Send Me


I have always loved stamping and coloring but I have never enjoyed making the scenes to go with the stamped image more. I am loving the Copics I used to create the moon and the space ship (it was originally Saturn but I showed it who was boss - dunno where that came from but there it is). The sky was made with Stampin' Up inks and an aqua painter (one of my other favorite ways to color).

The stamps are from Recollections (Micheal's house brand) and I got them because they are perfect for the next robot Halloween page I have planned but I thought I'd play a bit first. I didn't like the sentiments in the set for this particular card so I just scrawled my own greeting on a star I punched out with the SU (EK Success) star punch.

Too much to do to blog much more. Need to prepare for tonight's class and start the deep cleaning. I am upgrading the internet connection and don't want to disgust the tech with the family of dust bunnies that have taken up residence behind my unmovable furniture.

Lastly I am working on a couple of video tutorials on Silhouette basics.
  • Off by that much - how and why to use Offset
  • How you gonna cut that - exploring Cut Styles.
Click follow and you will not need to hunt these tutorials down.

Happy Crafting,

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Super cute, Katie! :)

Lynn Stevens said...

This is just prfect for your son! adorable!!
I'm so sorry to read your post below about the woman who lost her mother and Baby the same year.
I'm sure your card brought her comfort.
hugs Lynn