This week I started my classes for Web Design and Animation at the local college. I don’t know how much work will be involved yet but last night didn’t seem bad. No homework per se but we were encouraged to practice coding stuff so the text of this blog post is being hand coded. The image and some of the links, not so much. Hopefully it will be done properly and will not be rejected when I try to paste this copy into the blogger text editor. Hey it works!
Because I have a longish list of things to get done today (including hopping through the some of the blogs linked to today’s What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday post on Julia Dunnit’s blog) I am only posting the pic and an Eye Spy. So here we go:
|Click for a larger image, makes searching easier.|
- New Copic Markers
- A bag and flyer from Blick, where I get my Copic markers. Big sale on Thursday, which is when I will be returning one of the two E33 markers I bought. Doh!
- My art journal – tried to take a Jessica Sprauge class online and because it was a daily thing and I was busy about the only thing I got out of it was a cool journal.
- Failed attempts to sew on card stock and patterned paper.
- A thank you card for the wife of my son’s cub scout den leader. She sewed all the boy’s costumes for the Blue and Gold Banquet this year. They were Jawas from Star Wars and their costumes ROCKED!
- Tattered Angels and Mr. Huey bottles coexisting nicely.
- Tin foil adhered to black card stock with scissors cut out of it. The scissors were on the page I shared a couple of weeks ago, go take a look. We’ll wait.
- Proof I’ve scrapped at Archivers.
- My favorite Olfa knife.
- And finally the book for my HTML class.