Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An insommniac with Copics

Last night long after I should have been in bed I was playing with my Copics and the Year of Flowers Lily of the Valley Set from Papertey Ink. I picked up a medium green and blue marker yesterday and wanted to see what I could make with them. A mess is what I made. A mess. 
I liked this card best of the messes I made, though there are lots of places I would have/could have done better if I wasn't tired and a bit bleary eyed. Tonight I am going to bed early so I will get plenty of rest for tomorrows class.
 
 
I went to a day long crop Saturday and finished 9 pages and laid out 2 more, admittedly they aren't terribly creative but they are done and I can move on. I also didn't spend every minute of the 14 hours I was there scrapping. I chatted with a former co-worker, I chatted with my scrapping buddies, I shopped, I ate. I had a great girls day. In the coming days I'll post a picture or two from this session and a few tips for making scrapping a bit easier. All I will say for now is go get yourself some repositionable tape.
 
Also a couple of new Silhouette tutorials are in the works.

Happy Crafting,

No comments: