Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chasing Butterflies


Well butterflY. Just one.

I went outside to photograph a scrapbook page from this weekend's crop and after I did I noticed a butterfly on the flowers in the garden.

Hey I have a camera right here in my hands," I thought to myself and took two steps closer to get a better shot. I got a lot of shots in fact.
I jumped over the hostas to get a good look at him (or her).
I shot some more.
I jumped back over the hostas.
I shot him again.
I walked around to the other side of the flower.
More shots.

When I came in the house to get the photos of the page off the camera to post here they weren't there. Just a lot of pictures of this big beautiful butterfly dancing in the flowers. Maybe I should be delighting in what God has made and not worry about showing you what I have made. So today I am sharing a bit of Nature's handiwork -- my stuff will wait.



To see all the photos - even the one's this little guy flew out of go to my flickr site.

happy crafting,
Katie

No comments: