Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Big Chop


AfterFrontCropped
Originally uploaded by Kalyber

If you read this blog you know that I had issues with my hair. It was getting too long for my comfort, getting caught under purse straps and in coat zippers. Yes you read the “had” correctly it is much shorter now and the girl who did my hair had time and patience and straightened it for me too.

It will curl with the first drops of moisture so this is a very temporary doo. Here it is. Short. Straight. Sleek. And if you believe a 17-year-old girl, Sexy. “You look 35,” which is a fairly significant age reduction for a hair style to pull off.

Tomorrow it will be back to curls because I don’t have, nor to I care to invest, over an hour to devote to a hair style, even if it does last for 3-4 days.

Our regularly scheduled bitching may be postponed for a while. I’ll let you know after I shower.



1 comment:

Fly Girl said...

Oh I like it! Very chic. I like your hair curly too so I'm sure its cute after the shower.