Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Snappy Birthday Marbled Paper

I have too much stuff. Ask anyone who has ever been in my craft room. I have been trying to whittle it down so that I have room to create, breath, store new stuff -- you know the usual. One thing I've been working on is going through long forgotten minutia: patterned papers, embellishments, etc. I found these pieces of marbled paper, well protected and organized, in transparent baseball card holder pages filed in a 3 ring binder by color no less.
I figured they needed to be used, so here is the card I used them on.


The stamps are from Crab & Co., the base is Tempting Turquoise. If you are interested in either if these items you can now order them from me on-line by clicking here. The next 4 people to order online will receive a gift from me (not in their order, but in their mailbox). Will it be a punch, stamps, rub-ons, a packet of retired goodies? Order and find out.

No comments: