Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quick Elegance



I'd like to begin by saying I HATE using a scanner to show cards, much prefer a camera and this card -- well the camera wasn't an option.

Now that that's out of the way on to the details. I grabbed my markers and Mr. mister and tried out my new stamps. The happy little flowers needed a frame of some kind. I had a scrap of night of navy and ripped the edge of it because is was just too long. The left needed something to balance out the extra blue on the right so I cracked open my new Frames with a Flourish and used the flourish that fit best. It was so quick and easy, I think it took about 5 minutes or so because it's all scraps that were laying on the drafting/stamping table. I think it looks quite elegant.

Stamp sets: Upsy Daisy and Frames with a Flourish
Paper: Very Vanilla base (see why I hate scanners), Night of Navy and Watercolor paper
Ink: Night of Navy, Summer Sun Marker, More Mustard Marker, Always Artichoke Marker


Now on a more personal note. I just found out that a dear friend of mine has kidney cancer. Yes the dreaded "C" word again. Please pray that Sher has a complete recovery.
Thanks
K

No comments: