Monday, July 7, 2008

Thank you


Thank you to all the people who prayed for my aunt. The surgeon removed only one tumor on her back to do a biopsy on and ALL her pain was gone. This was my prayer for her, I am so happy that she is no longer in pain. She is doing much better.

Now for the details on this card.
Stamps:
Follow Your Dreams (97655) Clear Mini Stamps by Inkadinkado available in the dollar bin at JoAnn Fabrics, Baroque Motif, , Priceless, Sentiment from a retired SU! set.
Paper: Old Olive CS, Summer Picnic patterned paper (retied), Whisper White (inside tag)
Accessories:
Red Gingham Ribbon from SU!, Ringed tag from Office Supply Store.

2 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Very cute card - I really like the owl with the flourishes. And I alway s forget about tags - it looks great here.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I'm so glad to hear that your aunt is feeling better. That is wonderful! Gorgeous card. Love that owl, the pink with the green, and the way you did that sweet tag. :0)