Monday, January 21, 2008

Stamp Set of the week - Infinite Goodness (post 1)

I chose my word of the year and feel I am failing already in having it carry me through 2008. My word is... EFFORT! Yes you read it right EFFORT as in "Make an..." I realized that a good portion of last year (heck that last few years) I've been phoning it in. Not really making an effort in certain areas. I don't wear make-up and don't really care much about clothes either. If I worked with the public maybe I would but I don't so I don't.

This year my goal was to post a stamp set (or product) of the week on Fridays. Well a kid throwing up and running a fever changes plans. My boy has strep and I got to clean buckets on Thursday and Friday. So I didn't get the stuff I made with this week's set posted. Then, when he was resting and not feeling so bad. I stumbled on the Splitcoaststampers Virtual Stamp Night. So this is where most of this weekend's EFFORT went.

If you would like to see the results here they are: Katie's Gallery.

For those not interested in seeing the whole lot here is the card featuring this week's featured stamp set, Infinite Goodness. This is a level 2 hostess set and if you host a party with $300 worth of sales (easy to do during Sale-a-bration which starts in 11 days) it can be yours. Email me to book a party! :

The rest will be posted tonight.

1 comment:

Ticia said...

Nice, I like how you used the bird background with it. Ties it all together with that natureeeee theme.