Friday, December 28, 2007

Visa Claus was good to me

For Christmas I bought myself a nicer camera for taking pictures of cards, 3-dimensional projects, my 5-year-old son, etc. I NEEDED this camera to make the Katemade Designs shop on Etsy.com worth going to. I will be opening the doors, so to speak, in January and am trying desperately to get things in shape for that [along with fighting illness, the messy house and prepping for Christmas].

I've been sick for 2 weeks - though my entire week of holiday vacation even - and haven't done much in the studioffice. At least not much worth showing the blogosphere. I will be taking pics of those that are worthy and some pics of the Grace Book vol 3 ©2007. I'll post those within the week.

Craft Safe, Use Rubber
k

1 comment:

Ticia said...

OHHH nice camera. I look forward to seeing what you photograph!