Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Use it up

I have sent in my application to Stampin' Up and now it's time to wait. But as anyone who has ordered something knows you want it NOW and you can really antsy waiting. Well, the antsy has begun.

The order most likely will not be processed before Thursday because Sell-A-Bration ends Wednesday. I've had friends ask if they can order from me for SAB and I've had to send them elsewhere. Apparently my timing is just not that good.

I am continuing to try to come up with card designs for the WINGS event March 10th with mixed results. I need to design something that will use up the supplies I have on hand. When I start the demo thing I want to have just SU cardstock in stock.

Today's card is an attempt to get rid of cardstock and use some of my new stamps.



I never liked orange much but I am slowly becoming a convert. I have a couple of friends who love orange, so most of my cards to/for them I have used orange. I can't believe it but this is the last piece of orange left in my stock. I recently got the chicken wire BG stamp from a fellow SCSr. It's SU but it's retired. I've always wanted a chicken wire stamp and now I have one. Think I'll send this off to my Aunt Alice who is going through chemo for breast cancer. Say a prayer for her if you do that sort of thing.

No comments: