Friday, February 10, 2017

Wplus9 - day 5

It's Friday. Woo Hoo!
Time to take my friend to another hospital. Say a prayer she gets the treatment she needs, this has been a long week for all of us.

I'm kind of a sucker for cute critters I can color. (say that 10 times fast) I love making scenes. I initially colored these guys with white masks and couldn't quite figure out why they looked so weird. Google images to the rescue. I really like the tree but I wish it didn't end with a line across the top. The hole in the tree can be filled with a variety of things. The sleeping raccoon in a smaller hole is only one option. The set comes with acorns, a la Chip and Dale. You can also add a bear's head poking out of the tree. I'm sure these sets will get a lot of use.

When I started this week of Loving on Wplus9 I looked through their website at all their sets and saw they had a Papel Picado stamp. Recently I did a project where I made my own Papel Picado but the Wplus9 version was so much cuter and easier to use. I am planning on making a lot of cards with Papel Picado on them. The samples for this stamp set were so beautiful that I ordered the stamp. It arrived yesterday and I had to play with it. Some of that playing isn't worth showing you but I really like the card I finished.

with a sentiment from Bubble Talk




Happy Crafting,

No comments: