Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Loving on SugarPea Designs

Yesterday marked a first for me. I sent an application to be a guest designer for SugarPea Designs. I don't know if I did it correctly but it's done. I've never been a guest designer or a guest blogger but I am ready for the challenge.

I have loved SugarPea Designs from the minute I saw those cute penguins. I collect penguins, so whenever I see a one I pause for a second look. But SugarPea is more than penguins they have adorable images of all kinds in several different styles.

I recently listened to the Crafty Chat featuring Wendy Ramlakhan, the owner of SugarPea Designs. She talked about finding illustrators when she started the company. She never mentioned any names but I wanted to jump through the screen and ask, "who are these people? I have so many questions for them." Those questions will have to wait I guess.

Today I thought I would show you some of my SugarPea creations.

Timber

Have an Ice Day
Timber
Timber
Hug-A-Bull
Totes Ma Goats



Hot Diggity Dog

Happy Crafting,

2 comments:

Annie Solomon said...

Hi, Kate! Had no idea you had a blog, too. Glad to hear you applied to SugarPea. They'd be lucky to have you. Don't know if you're interested, but Crafters Companion is also looking for new design team members. You should apply there,as well. Good luck! I'm a fan!

katemade designs said...

Thank you Annie. I'll look into Crafter's Companion.