Monday, February 1, 2016

Use Every Stamp Challenge

Hello. My name is Katie, and I am a stampaholic. I love buying cute stamps and sometimes I don't use them before buying new stamps. It is especially true during the holidays. You know all those Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.

I have a non-crafty friend who doesn't understand my need for new stamps. She issued a challenge that I use "Every single stamp in your collection" before you buy a new set. I have already failed. I just received "Map Love" and "Tree Hugs" from Concord & 9th, and I am looking forward to playing with these new stamps.

But my friend has a point. I have A LOT of stamps. I should make use of them, or let them go to someone who will. So in the words of Barney Stinson, "Challenge accepted!"

Use Every Stamp Challenge Katemade Designs ©2016


Each week I will feature one stamp company, or illustrator, or theme. I will post all cards on Instagram tagged with #UseEveryStampChallenge and the feature of the week, along with any other tags that seem appropriate.

As I go through the stamp sets, I will find sets that no longer fit my style or needs. I will list these stamps for sale in my Etsy shop. I know I also have a few oops stamps. You know, those items you accidently hit two instead of 1 when purchasing. These will be given away as prizes when I feature the stamp manufacturer.

I know using every stamp will be different for each of you — So want to play?  You can do this challenge along with “The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge”. The 30-day coloring challenge encourages you to color at least 5 minutes a day from February 1 - March 1. I am going to accept that challenge plus I am going to Use Every Stamp I can during that time. I will need to stamp a lot longer than 30 days. Like I said before — I have a lot of sets to go through.



In honor of the Coloring Challenge, this weeks theme is #coloring.


You Color My World Card - Katemade Designs ©2016
Lawn Fawn, Washi Tape, Copic Markers


Happy Crafting,





2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Very clever card with the accent of washi tape.

Brenda said...

This is so fun! Love the colors and the washi tape is brilliant!