Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Makeover Week Day 3 - Boy Howdy


Unless they are wearing hats the Pure Innocence boys from My Favorite Things are all bald. Have you ever noticed that? Bald. My son has a head full of curly hair so like his mother, the Pure Innocence kid doesn't look anything like him. This wasn't going to work for Scout Thank You cards.

Because he is bald I didn't need to tape off hair I just needed to add it. This Boy Scout stamp set's sentiments had to do with scouting. There was no "thank you" available so I had to go to other Pure Innocence sets. The "thank you" is from Firefighter Girl and the "so much" is from Soldier Girl - both retired.

Pure Innocence boy grows hair

The second card features a bit more hair and a lot more scenery. The clouds, tents and trees are from an old Inkadinkado set called On the Road Again. And the Sentiment, which echoes through the valley, is from a retired Studio Calico set. 

Pure Innocence boy grows hair and goes camping

Unfortunately the Boy Scout set has been retired. I'm seeing a trend of unavailable stamp sets.





Happy Crafting,

No comments: