Saturday, August 2, 2014

Amy Tangerine Smile Series

I love Amy Tangerine. Her designs are so cute. I purchased a pack of 8.5 x 11 pattern paper she designed, and couldn't wait to makes cards with the outlined cameras.

How many ways can you color these? How many ways can you resist coloring these? I don't think I'm finished but I love what I've got.

I used every smile stamp I could find in my stash, I even used a chipboard bingo header that said smile.

Here's what I've come up with.



I spritzed them with ink and I masked a couple of cameras.



I used Copic markers to color every camera, and I put shading, with grey Copic markers, on the ones I spritzed.  



I painted every camera with Versamark  reinker and embossed with UTEE before spritzing. 



I tried a crayon resist, and painted through Punchinello over the spritzing, then stamped my sentiment. 


I used a pencil eraser and a cork to try and replicate a Bokeh affect around the camera colored with Copics. I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out the word, smile, on this card.

What do you think? Which is your favorite card? What's your favorite method of resisting?

After I wrote this, but before I posted it, I saw the Moxie Fab World Clicking Cameras Challenge. I think this series qualifies. 

Happy crafting,
Katie

9 comments:

Rosanne said...

These are very creative! Love them!

Cindy C. said...

Great series of camera theme cards!!

Taunya Butler said...

These are all so Fab, choc, and ultra cool!! I really love the one where you used your Copic markers to color all the cameras! You just hit a goldmine with that paper!! Way to go!! I am so impressed!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How fun!

Beverley said...

A wonderful colourful collection of cards :) Hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

So, so, so, so much goodness!
You rock, Katie!
Thanks for linking it up to the MFW challenge!

Teri

Bonnie M said...

Wow! Great ideas! I have this paper and will have to try some of these techniques. Thanks for sharing the fun.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Hi Katie!

You are one of the winners of my blog give-a-way. Please email me your complete name and address at she_loves_ps (at) yahoo dot com and I will send out your goodies right away! Yay! Congrats!

alexa said...

My goodness, these are lovely! What a lot of effort you have out into these. My favourite? The second photo down, the one on the left-hand side. You are very skilled with those markers :).