Wednesday, July 30, 2014

OWH Challenge Accepted

I've been making cards for OWH, or Operation Write Home, for a while now. On the OWH blog this weeks  Midweek Throwdown challenged us to use Any Hero Soldier Image. 

My military images are limited to a few Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things, and a couple of digital images from Mo's Digital Pencil. Today I'm showing off the Pure Innocent cards.


I made several cards using the boy soldier and this image, for any hero cards.  Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of those cards, but I did send them out and Sandy's received them so they're on their way to our heroes. 

Happy crafting, 
Katie

2 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

I love this stamp! Great work, Katie!

Annie S. said...

Great cards and I love the colors/papers you used!