Friday, December 3, 2010

Online Advent Calendar - Dec 3.

I'm a couple of days late on this project but I'm not going to let that stop me. I am posting an online version of an advent calendar, in addition to other posts I make this month, with a link to the verse and an item for sale on Etsy.com that I think illustrates the verse fairly well. I love the idea of handmade/homemade especially at Christmas and want to promote that idea here. I do not get a 'cut' of any of the sales I just like these items and wanted to share. The items I show may not be what comes to mind for you, I'd love to read or see what you think would be a better image so don't be shy about commenting.



Isaiah 11: 1-10
Click on the link below for more information or to purchase.
Lion and lamb rubber stamp WM 2.5x2 inches Deep etched by Dragonfly Buzz

Happy Crafting,

No comments: