Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Win a free silhouette

Not the shadow art but the machine that would take could cut those shadows multiple times out of paper or vinyl so you could make lovely gifts for the grandparents. The kind folks at Silhouette America are giving away product: specifically a Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool with accessories.

According to their website.
The Silhouette is a digital cutting tool for personal use. It connects to your computer just like a printer, but instead of printing designs it cuts them with a small blade. With the machine connected to your computer, you'll get access to all of the fonts on your PC plus the thousands of cuttable designs found on the Silhouette Online Store. 
My favorite thing about this machine is that I can design my own stuff and have the machine cut it out AND it is now MAC COMPATIBLE!!!! yeah yeah yeah.

You can go to any of these blogs and enter, some of them multiple times:
The Idea Room
Infarrantly Creative
Tater tots and Jello
Grosgrain
We are THAT Family
Thrifty Decor Chick
Homemade by Jill

I have wanted this machine for a long time. And the price is low for Cyber Monday,  but being unemployed I am afraid to spend any extra money but I may win one. Keep your fingers crossed. And if you win one because I sent you to one of these blogs, can I come play at your house one day {wink, wink}?

Happy Crafting,

No comments: