Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thoughts on Thursday Challenge #2

This week's quote is:

Worries go down better with soup.  ~Jewish Proverb


Here's my take on it:
The handwritten sentiment on the inside is, "And a friend to share it with."


This is a first draft of this idea. The hand cutting is not so great now that I see it blown up on the screen and it really is time to change the blade in the cutter. I think I'd like a slightly smaller shadow as well. I used the small oval from Stampin' Up! as a mask and sponged it on. Will go a different route next time.

So what about you? How would you interpret this saying in a card, scrapbook page, 3D art, photo or video? This is even a great one for sharing a soup recipe.




The particulars
Paper: Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery and Kraft. Long retired patterned paper.
Stamps: Hero Arts What's Cooking set, Stampin' Up!'s retired Treat Yourself set, All Night Media Woodgrain background

Happy Crafting,Katie

No comments: