Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love this bird

I never thought of myself as a "bird" person, unless you count penguins, but I am really liking all the bird stamps, dies, papers, etc that are out now. So here is yet another Cardinal Christmas card.


Stamps: Cardinal Christmas, Season of Friendship (for the snowflake), Baroque Motif (for the swirl), Flannel background (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, White craft ink (for the snowflakes), Stazon White on the buttons
Embellishments: buttons
Tools: Aquapainter
Technique: watercolor from ink lid


If you're interested in getting any thing from the Holiday Mini Catalog call me. You only have until January 18th to order items from this catalog, but you only have 5 weeks until Christmas. Remember crafters love supplies for Christmas - I know I am one.

Here is the Season of Friendship stamp set so you can see the other images that come with it.

No comments: