Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Tags

I got to PLAY with making tags again. It’s more therapeutic and God knows I need that now. Here are the results of my recent play dates with myself.


Wake Up Call
This was inspired by Michelle Zindorf. Although I didn't get the brayer out I did emboss the rooster instead of masking him. I really like the way this turned out. I used the large flower from Looks Like Spring (retired) to make the sun, then sponged the long rays.
Stamps: Rooster Anna Griffin. Looks Like Spring & Itty Bitty Background Stampin' Up!



Remember Angel
Stamps: I used the large flower from Looks Like Spring (retired) to make a background pattern with Pink Pirouette, it's so light you may not see it. I used the Friendship Blooms set from the SAB catalog for the swirls (and her legs) and a "remember" is from Define Your Life. The wings are a mystery to me now, I'll have to check on that.
Ink: The light brown in a Distress ink, the dark brown is Chocolate Chip and the splattered pattern is Close to Cocoa and Blush Blossom Markers in the Color Sprintzer tool.


Blessed St. Sisters
This one was fun to do. I put a screen over the tag, got out the lime green sharpie and the compressed air and went to town. The areas that didn't get green were sponged with the new Baja Breeze.
Stamps: The swirls are Rhonna Farrer's Word Flourishes from Autumn Leaves courtesy of Simone Collins. She's so sweet. I used the citrus slice from the Tart and Tangy set as a halo on the girl on the left and as a sun in the top left. Of course in yellow they don't show too well on screen, but they are there.

Well must get to life.

No comments: