Thursday, June 26, 2008

My son the stamper


papas day
Originally uploaded by Kalyber

This is the card my son made for my dad for father's day. We were unable to see him that day so we are going to visit this weekend and we'll be delivering it then.

The black marks on the pumpkin pie base is from the wheels of a Hummer happy meal toy. Works great because it's a rubberish tire with a pattern on it. So many toys have smooth wheels and/or they are too hard to get a good impression.

The car is from a vacation stamp set available in the Target $1 spot. It was marked down 75% -- yes it was 25¢! The punch and sentiment are from Stampin' Up!

I have to get my card finished...er...posted soon.

happy stamping.

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

NO way! This is TOO cool. He's a pro already. Those tire tracks ROCK! :0)