Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nature Always Wins


Nature Always Wins
Originally uploaded by Kalyber

I'm going to suggest a challenge for this weekend. Use your garden, or mine, as inspiration for color only. Don't use any flower stamps.

This image is linked to my flickr account and there are a handful of pictures of my garden/yard. You can use any one of them for inspiration for your weekend creations or you can find a different picture of a garden. Post the inspiration and the creation and send me a link so I can see it.

There may even be a little something in the snail mail for those who participate.

BTW This daisy and it's sister are growing in the crack in my patio. I thought they were dandelions at first but then noticed the slight difference in the leaves compared to the dandelions I had already dug up.

toodaloo kangaroo

No comments: