Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wish list!

I collect penguins. It started in college with 2 pictures of a group of 3 penguins. One was actual birds, one was a picture of cloth penguin dolls with hot pink hats and ties on. I liked the art vs reality of it all. Well my mom saw them on the wall…lightbulb moment "she likes penguins!" I got a stuffed penguin for Christmas that year.

2 pictures + 1 plush = a collector

The collection has snowballed and for a while it was taking over. I've put a stop to plush gifts but I will take artsy penguins anytime. Which leads me to my wish list. This is the first thing on my Christmas list for those looking to get me crafty gifts.


I want all the Memory Box Penguins! They are SO cute. I've seen a lot of beautiful cards made with these penguins with personality. They are perfect for a collector and card maker like me. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the little pirate penguin over the weekend and had to be pulled away from it...they are adorable.