Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Stamper = Productive Stamper

I have the best news! For World Card Making Day I will be Stamping for Soldiers at Buona Beef in Hoffman Estates. It's our favorite restaurant because they have the BEST 4-cheese pizza in our area and it doesn't break the bank.

Anywho, I will be working with a couple other demonstrators to help people make Thank You cards for soldiers and/or Christmas cards that soldiers can send to their families back home. I was asked by the restaurant manager if I wanted to make it a benefit night. He explained that Buona Beef will donate a portion of the nights food sales to our charity. Well I accepted that offer and told him I would like the money to go to the WINGS progam . We are going to be helping 2 groups with one event. I LOVE THAT!

I was so excited that I made 8 thank you cards to send to those who have let me use their name and address for the November 9th Ladies Night Out. They are all different and all beautiful (according to a lady I work with). Of course the batteries are dead on the camera so I can't take the pictures but I will soon.

Does anyone have experience with the Kodak Easy Share cameras? I'm thinking of upgrading.

No comments: