Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blog Candy 3-fer

I've decided to go with sitemeter as my blog counter because I know I don't really have 1348 hits. How do I know? Each time I would go to it while I was previewing different layouts the count would go up by one. So now we will see how many people really know I'm here.


To entice more people to visit my humble little blog I thought I'd try my hand at the whole "blog candy" thing. These are for the Boho girls and anyone else interested in a bit of Western embellishment. I have 3 little packages (I love making packaging) of silver buckles and a yard of Navaho ribbon to give away. But wait don't you have to work to get these things -- yes, yes you do.

I will pick the winners Friday, September 21 that gives you 2 weeks to do 1 of 3 things. For each category you enter you will get one change at the prize. Enter in each category get 3 chances. I will select one prize per category.

1. 60 Names and Address
I need to get 60 names 60 names and address of people in the Western Suburbs of Chicago (Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates area) by September 21st to participate in The 2007 Ladies' Night Out for the Cure, which will be held on Friday, November 9th from 6pm to 9:00 pm. The location is at the Blackhawk Community Center located at Higgins and Huntington on the South side of Higgins Road in Hoffman Estates, IL. Proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society.

I would love to have you be a part of this wonderful charity event, but each consultant must provide the organizer with a minimum of 60 envelopes stamped and addressed to our customers. Here's where the problem begins -- I don't know 60 people in this area, let alone have 60 customers.

How can you help and be entered in the blog candy drawing? Email me your name and address for this event. Your information will not be shared with any other vendors and it will not be added to my Stampin' Up! mailing
list unless you ask me to add it. You do not need to attend the event -- though it looks like it would be fun. ALL YOU
NEED TO DO IS RECEIVE A PIECE OF MAIL.

Send your information to KatemadeDesigns@sbcglobal.net. Please use Blog Candy Contest as the subject line so I know it is not junk mail and accidentally delete it. If you send an email after Sept 21st with this as the subject line it will be deleted. In the body of the email please include your name and address, whether you are a demonstrator or not and if you would like to be added to my email newsletter list.

2. Grace's birthday contest
I have posted on this subject before but time is running out. I have a few pages done but I would love to get more information for my sister's 40th birthday book, see
Help! A birthday request for complete details. If you do send a package please post or email so I know it's coming. The offer of a RAK card still stands for anyone who snail mail's ANYTHING with the word "Grace" prominently displayed.


This is one of the pages of Grace's Book and a bit of detail so you can see the kinds of things I put in these books.




3. Wanted Set Wanted
Now on to making it easier to win. Sell me on this set! Comment on this post and tell me why I need it. I do not own or ride a horse, nor do I know any one else who is an aspiring cowboy. So whom do I send these cards to?
How many punches can I use on this set? I've been putting my punch template to the page and I come up with a few more than the lists I've seen say. Someone PLEASE make a card using the 5 point star stamp inside the 5 petal portion of the Spring Flowers Bouquet punch I really want to see how that looks.

All winners will be randomly selected from entries.

No comments: