Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Free Silhouette Studio File: Exercise Clothing

Playing around with the Silhouette Studio software 2.4 and I am much happier with the cut edge feature. Happy me.

Giving you an image you can print and cut on your own Silhouette. Happy you.





download



There are 2 images here. One for cutting the edge and a second for the clothing that you can use to add a color or pattern to the clothes. This image is from The People's Common Sense Medical Adviser a book I inherited that my ancestors obviously turned to frequently.

The copyright on the book is 1895 so I'm pretty sure "Figure 104 - Exercise Clothing" is now in the public domain.

This image is for your personal use only. NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE.

Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

Damenbekleidung said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!